0.5 Special Thanks and References
This site would not be possible without the following:
- Hugo - A static site generator written in Go.
- Hugo Learn Theme - A theme for Hugo that is designed to look like powerpoint slides.
- Hugo Learn Theme Docs - The documentation for the Hugo Learn Theme.
- docs.wpilib.org - The documentation for WPIlib. This should be considered the standard and Official “gold source” of information for FRC. It is the most complete and up to date source of information for FRC for many topics. Where possible, this site will link to the WPIlib documentation.
- REV Robotics - A company that makes motor controllers and other hardware for FRC.
- CTRE Phoenix - A company that makes motor controllers and other hardware for FRC.
- AndyMark - A company that makes parts for FRC. They also supply field game pieces. The standard K.O.P. (Kit of Parts) chassis is made by AndyMark. It is tried, tested, and proven to work.
- FIRST Robotics Competition - The official website for FIRST Robotics Competition.
- The Blue Alliance - A website that tracks FRC teams, events, and matches. The metrics and data on this site are used to help teams improve, learn about teams near them, and to help teams find other teams to compete with during offseason events. The Blue Alliance is another community effort. It is a great resource for teams and mentors.
- gm0.org - A website that teaches FTC teams how to do… well just about everything related to FTC. It is a great resource for FTC teams and mentors. It was the original inspiration for this site and our benchmark to match for quality and content variety. Seriously, go check it out. It is a great resource. Many of the lessons can apply to FRC teams as well. What are you waiting for? Go check it out! Seriously. DO IT NOW!